Today we are proud to announce the 7.3.0 release of Restcomm with many new features, bug fixes and a docker image to simplify deployment.
Some of the features worth noting are:
- Integration with more Provision Providers such as Nexmo and Voxbone – see http://docs.telestax.com/restcomm-did-provisioning-provider-configuration/
- Restcomm docker image – see https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/gvagenas/restcomm/
- Support for DTMF with SIP INFO
- Amazon S3 integration for storing Recordings
- Passing custom headers in the SIP INVITE to the application server (RVD)
- Improved RVD/External Services capabilities including support for GET/POST/PUT/DELETE methods as well as JSON and url-encoded content types.
- Brand new iOS SDK with sample application – announcement coming soon
- Telscale Restcomm: https://app.box.com/s/48jx6ni73rx8mu4ox9qssmgbsr6su68k
- Mobicents Restcomm: https://github.com/Mobicents/RestComm/issues?q=milestone%3A7.3.0+is%3Aclosed
- Telscale Restcomm 7.3.0.GA https://telestax.zendesk.com/entries/57121979-TelScale-Restcomm-GA-Binaries
- Mobicents Restcomm 7.3.0.GA https://github.com/Mobicents/RestComm/releases/tag/730ga
- Mobicents Restcomm 7.3.0.GA docker image https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/gvagenas/restcomm/
You can create a new Amazon EC2 instance running Restcomm 7.3.0.GA here: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00FFHJ6SU
Also, if you already have an Amazon Restcomm AMI instance running a previous release, your instance will be automatically upgrade to the latest, simply by rebooting the instance.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. If you discover a new bug or you have an idea for a new feature, we would like to hear from you. You can even be part of the project by contributing with patches, documentation or tests, check here our github repository https://github.com/Mobicents/RestComm.
Visit http://www.restcomm.com/ for more news, tutorials and documentation and stay tuned for more, just make sure you subscribe to Telestax newsletter and follow us on Twitter so you miss nothing.