Those who are familiar with Restcomm already know that getting started in the cloud can be done in a matter of minutes thanks to Restcomm on Amazon Cloud. That said, Amazon is not the only Cloud Service Provider out there. That is why we shall be looking at other ways to deploy Restcomm on the cloud. The tutorial below will show you how to proceed and get started running Restcomm on Google Cloud aka Compute Engine.
- Basic Knowledge of Telscale Restcomm or Mobicents Restcomm
- Google Cloud Compute Engine as explained HERE
- Java JDK 7 or higher as explained HERE
- Install screen (yum install screen)
- Minimum compute engine “Machine-type” g1-small (1 vCPU, 1.7 GB memory) On a production server, increase the machine type to account for higher traffic.
Read more HERE