We are proud to announce TelScale SIP Servlets 7.0.0.GA, certified against the Sip Servlets 1.1 specification and working on top of Tomcat 7, JBoss AS 7 and JBoss EAP 6.
This product release comes with the following New Features:
- WebRTC example application with support for Chrome 28+ and Firefox 22+
- WebSocket support for LoadBalancer
- JBoss AS 7.1.3 and JBoss EAP 6.0.1
- Support for Domain mode in JBoss AS 7 and EAP 6
- Tomcat 7.0.42
- JBoss CLI commands for graceful shutdown of the container and the contexts
- JAIN-SIP-JS & WebrtComm frameworks to build WebRTC enabled applications, are bundled within the container
This product release also has the following fixes :
- ChangeLog for SIP Servlets:
- ChangeLog for Load Balancer:
- ChangeLog for JAIN SIP
Follow the links below to download the binaries or access the documentation:
Contact us for moving to the leading open source SIP Servlets Container with Commercial-Grade Support
Existing customers can download the new version binaries from the Premium Content section in our support portal.