RestcommONE jSS7 6.2.1.GA Release adds ANSI support
Telestax is pleased to announce the release of RestcommONE jSS7 6.2.1.GA, an SS7 stack that can run as a standalone program or as a service over RestcommONE JSLEE Server.
This update (jSS7 6.2.1.GA) adds the following features:
- Improved licensing library version
- ANSI for SCCP stack in beta version.
- M3UA, SCCP and TCAP stacks now support ITU-T and ANSI message flow.
To see an extended list of features introduced in RestcommONE jSS7 6.2.0, click HERE
Follow the links below to download documentation:
- RestcommONE_SS7 Stack_Installation_Guide.pdf
- RestcommONE_SS7 Stack_User_Guide.pdf
- RestcommONE_SS7 Stack_Release_Notes.pdf
Contact us for moving to the leading open source SS7 stack with Commercial-Grade Support
Existing customers can download the new version binaries from the Premium Content section in our support portal.