RestcommONE Load Balancer 10.0.0 Final Release Is Out!
We are happy to announce the RestcommONE Load Balancer 10.0.0 Final release.
The most notable changes and features of the Load Balancer 10.0.0 Final release are listed below:
- Integration with kubernetes;
- Added possibility use url-rewrite tool in the HTTP Load balancer;
- Added possibility use ramp-up for restarted SIP Nodes;
- Improved work HTTP load balancer (removed chunk aggregator);
- Added possibility to add SMPP servers in runtime;
- Added possibility using two interfaces for SMPP balancer.
Full Changelog is available here.
The latest stable build of Restcomm Load Balancer is available here.
Get started with Restcomm Load Balancer by checking out the latest documentation.
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
You can even be part of the Open Source GitHub RestComm project family by contributing patches, documentation or tests. Read our Open Source Playbook to get started and check the Load Balancer Roadmap where we have already marked issues with “Help Wanted”
Top contributors will be given the opportunity to apply for a job at Telestax! Do not miss your chance to become part of the family!
Join our vibrant community and download the latest stable build NOW!