Mobicents SIP Servlets 2.0.0.Final with support for HTML5 WebRTC is out !
Telestax, Inc. is proud to announce the release of Mobicents SIP Servlets 2.0.0.FINAL, certified against the SIP Servlet 1.1 specification and working on top of Tomcat 7 and JBoss AS 7 and licensed under LGPL v2.1.
The release comes with the following new features :
- HTML5 WebRTC Client
- SIP Over WebSockets
- Full TCK Compliance for the JBoss AS7 version
- Upgrade to Tomcat 7.0.29
- Move to Mobicents Media Server 3.0.0.CR1
- More than 50 bug fixes
This release has deprecated Tomcat 6 and JBoss AS5, for the companies in need of continuous support for those versions, please consider switching to our RestcommONE SIP Servlets Product
for multi year support and continuous upgrades (patch releases, security fixes, performance improvements, …).
Check the Mobicents SIP Servlets Roadmap to see what’s cooking ahead.
Special Thanks to the ever growing community and customers for their contributions to this release, especially to :
- Laurent Strullu, Camille Oudot, François-Joseph Levée and Jean-François Jestin from Orange Labs, the research and innovation centre of France Telecom-Orange, for their contribution and leadership of the JAIN SIP
- Solaiemes – a leading RCS/Joyn Solution Provider – who contributed quite actively to the port of Mobicents SIP Servlets on JBoss AS7
- Codeminders; commissioned by Avistar Communications Corp for various contributions to JAIN SIP (http://java.net/projects/jsip/pages/Acknowledgements)