RestcommONE SMSC GATEWAY 7.3 RELEASE IS OUT!
We are happy to announce the Restcomm SMSC GW 7.3.0 and RestcommONE SMSC GW 7.3.1.GA releases are out!
Restcomm SMSC GW 7.3.0 is a community release, RestcommONE SMSC GW 7.3.1.GA is for Telestax customers.
Most notable changes and features of the RestcommONE SMSC GW 7.3 releases:
- Switching to the latest SLEE and binaries releases
- mproc rules:
- tlv_int_***, tlv_byte_***, tlv_string_*** conditions that trigger per a SMPP TLV flag
- MessageId based condition
- Adding several extra fields into CDR records
- Some improvements into a statistic part
- Adding of HttpUserName field for HTTP-originated Sms
- Removing + prefix from dest numbers
- Authentication with Cassandra by using user and password
- Fixing bugs
Full Changelog is available at https://github.com/RestComm/smscgateway/milestone/5?closed=1
- RestcommONE SMSC GATEWAY customers can download binary files from https://telestax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207964316-TelScale-SMSC-GA-Binaries
- Restcomm SMSC GATEWAY community users can download from here: https://github.com/RestComm/smscgateway/releases/tag/7.3.153
Thanks to the growing community of contributors and especially to
- Faizan Naqvi who contributed “Issue #153 CDR escaping for newline and commas”
- abdul aziz ali who contributed implementing of “tlv_string_*”, tlv_int_*, tlv_byte_*
- mniemiec who contributed a set of CDR and statistics updates, updtes for mproc rules interface and updates for TxHttp connector
- Tran Huu Nhan who contributed “Authentication with Cassandra by using user and password”
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
You can even be part of the Open Source GitHub RestComm project family by contributing patches, documentation or tests. Read our Open Source Playbook to get started and check the SMSC GW project Roadmap where we have already marked issues with “Help Wanted”.