RestcommONE 7.4.0.GA released
We are happy to announce the release of RestcommONE 7.4.0.GA.
Some of the most notable changes and new features are:
- Multi-tenancy, create accounts and sub-accounts but with mutli-tenancy their resources, applications, numbers etc, are now isolated
- Email Tag. You can use the Email tag to send email directly from your RCML application
- Improvements for the support of secure HTTPS using self-sign or ca certificates
- Monitoring Service that will provide you metrics for live call, sms and ussd sessions, registered users, completed, failed, no answer calls and more. Please check our blog post on Enterprise Monitoring for RestComm related to that
- Integration with Dialogic XMS media server
If you would like to see the full changelog for this release please check the link here: https://github.com/Mobicents/RestComm/issues?q=milestone%3A7.4.0
Latest documentation for RestcommONE API, RCML, turorials, configuration how-to can be found online at : http://docs.www.telestax.com/restcomm-pages/
RestcommONEONE customers, please check https://telestax.zendesk.com/entries/57121979-TelScale-Restcomm-GA-Binaries
For Mobicents RestcommONE, please check the github release page: https://github.com/Mobicents/RestComm/releases/tag/740ga
Mobicents RestcommONE docker image has been updated for this release and you can use the “7.4.0” tag to pull the RestcommONE 7.4.0.GA docker image. For more information visit https://github.com/gvagenas/Restcomm-Docker
Last, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you discover a bug or you have suggestions for a new feature or anything, we would like to hear from you. Please report RestcommONE bugs and new features at https://github.com/Mobicents/RestComm/issues or use the public forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/restcomm
Visit http://www.restcomm.com/ for more news, tutorials and documentation and stay tuned for more, just make sure you subscribe to Telestax newsletter and follow us on Twitter so you miss nothing.