Customer Success Manager
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international technology company and you are passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases? You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking SaaS product, created by some of the best engineers on the planet, while at the same time developing through understanding of stack/technology that makes SaaS possible? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I am Amit Bhayani, Co-Founder of Telestax. At Telestax, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. Telestax is a software company with deep open source roots that delivers the modern platform (also known as Restcomm) for the real time communications helping to get the highest value from voice, video and messaging.
Being a true global startup, Telestax has a top team of high caliber people based all over the world. Our customer’s range from the top 80% of the worlds tier 1 Telco’s to the largest enterprises in the world. Customers the likes of Cisco (WebEx), Avaya, Nokia, Google and many others use our solution within their stack to offer communication solutions. Today the Restcomm Platform has surpassed other open source projects like Hadoop and Docker in overall commits.
Primary job responsibilities
The successful applicant will work with the sales, pre-sales, services team and have responsibility for making sure of customer success. Overall, we are looking for motivated candidates focused on acquiring new business and capable of supporting key job role functions such as:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy. This may also include to work with Marketing to get Webinars scheduled with clients, case studies, joint presentations in conferences.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Work with the support team to help troubleshoot problems that the client may be experiencing with the products
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
Desirable skills and experience:
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong appetite for learning new skills and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills at all levels
- Technical knowledge should include good understanding of real time communication (RTC) needs. Understanding of communication protocols like SIP, RTP, SS7 etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a high number of concurrent, active customers and prospects
- Early stage start-up experience.
- Understanding of the telecoms sector.
- Having a github handle
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space