Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international technology startup and work on cutting edge technology? Do you want to build a career in technology but love to solve real life communications problems? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking SaaS product created by some of the best engineers on the planet, while at the same time developing through understanding of stack/technology that makes SaaS possible? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
At Telestax, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. Telestax offers real time communication platform offered as SaaS that enables mainstream developers like Web and Mobile to develop, deploy and scale innovative communication apps in time and cost comparable to Enterprise Apps.
Telestax’s Software Maintenance team is looking for a Java Engineers with deep functional expertise and extensive industry experience to assist customers with developing Application on top of Restcomm SaaS, design, architect and provide an important level of technical assistance to ensure that customers realize maximum value from their products. Your role will extend well beyond product maintenance as you become a trusted partner to our telco/enterprise customers by offering developer-to-developer assistance. You’ll work closely with senior-level Java engineers and developers to write, fix, and improve code and provide highly technical solutions to support requests. You will also write patches, provide Telestax product updates, and contribute ideas through participation in an open and collaborative team environment.
Primary job responsibilities
- Provide a high, detailed level of technical assistance to ensure customers get the most out of Telestax Products
- Offer developer-to-developer assistance for the Telestax Product portfolio
- Advise customers on architectural design decisions
- 5+ years of professional JEE/Java experience
- Hands-on experience with application server technologies like JBoss Middleware
- Experience on atleast one of the lower level stack like SIP, RTP is must
- Development-level experience analyzing and debugging Java application issues at the language level, e.g. code development, code review, or stack traces
- Solid understanding of Java APIs and popular Java frameworks
- Experience with NoSQL database like Cassandra is added advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills, with a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Effective English language skills, with the ability to communicate courteously and effectively with customers, third-party vendors, and colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline
Why work with Telestax?
- Cutting edge technology company with solid back ground on Open Source!
- Work from home frequently
- Flexi hours, results matters
- Exposure to different aspects like 20% of time will be for you delivering training on customer side, doing consulting, involving in core R&D etc
- Work with your team based out of 21 countries. Exposure to different cultures!