Do you want to build a career in technology while solving real-world communications challenges? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If the answer is yes, we urge you to apply for a position with Telestax!
At Telestax, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. Telestax is the leading CPaaS enabler for communications service providers and creator of the award-winning Restcomm platform. When service providers join with Telestax, their business customers gain the advantage of a superior network and full CPaaS capabilities such as programmable messaging and programmable voice with “bring your own carrier” options, white labeling, and a complete suite of turnkey applications.
As a Solutions Architect, you will lead the technical sales process to help demonstrate the best way for customers to use Telestax products to achieve their goals. You possess the ability to understand highly technical solutions while being a skilled relationship builder. You are comfortable in front of a variety of audiences, from providing a demonstration of Telestax products to a potential customer’s CEO or mapping an API flow on a whiteboard with Product teams. The Telestax sales process is highly consultative and requires a flexible, creative, and empathetic team.
- Independently running and handling product testing to meet customer needs
- Conducting technical and architectural overviews of customer needs to propose Telestax product solutions
- Leading product demos for diverse customer audiences ranging from C-Suite, Product, and Business teams
- Owning the customer demo environment to support the pre-sales process
- Driving tests with Support and R&D teams to deliver results to clients in the sales process and on an ongoing basis
- Supporting the development of regular customer reporting, technical documentation and FAQs, and optimization suggestions
- Serve as liaison between Telestax Developer teams and Sales/Marketing teams
- Serving as a customer advocate in driving the development of Telestax products and services internally
- Quickly programming/scripting simple prototype/POC applications and integrations with 3rd party systems
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for customer technical issues
- Working with full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Working with REST API technology
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution Architect
- 5+ years selling or working with complex technical products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills, with a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Fluent English language skills, with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with customers, third-party vendors, and colleagues
- Excellent communicator and presenter, able to gain diverse audience confidence and buy-in
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Proven success in problem-solving with, and for, enterprises with a variety of requirements and technical ability levels
- Programming/scripting experience (Python, Java, Ruby, C#, or Bash)
- Must be available for up to 50% travel to support international customers as required
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate syncing with customers and teammates in different time zones as required
- Good knowledge of Telecom industry technologies like SIP and SMPP protocols, RESTful APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Chatbots, XMPP, 2FA, Google ASR and TTS, IVR, and Slack is an advantage
- Previous software development experience building POCs and prototypes with integration of third-party APIs
To apply for a position, please send a copy of your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telestax is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.